Filled out the application and it said I was done. Then come to find out when I checked my e-mail a little later, go to the link provided, open the page to my information and it is stuck on a page that tells me to "Step 7: Choose A Rate," with additional information at the bottom of the page. Since it was a Sunday, obviously there is no one in the office, I will have to wait for the next day to contact someone or hear from someone as to what it the problem.

Monday comes and I check my e-mail, "wow," there is something from Amerisave!

Opened the e-mail and it had these words VERBATIM "Thank you for your interest in Amerisave. I am here to assist you during the process. Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have. At Amerisave we strive to make the process smooth and hassle-free for you," also within this e-mail were 2 links for my convenience; so I clicked on the one I FELT was the most important to us. It opened to the exact same place as the email I had already received and was sent to Step 7: Choose A Rate, said application incomplete!!! So now I sent this person who is so "willing" to make this process "hassel-free" for us an e-mail and I am waiting to hear back from them.

Last I knew e-mail only took seconds to transfer from one place to another... and I am still waiting to hear, it's been hours!

I am leery of Amerisave! I was before we decided to go through with this - but when you are not exactly "perfect" credit score, making 6 digits income, you have to take a chance. Even after reading all the "bad" NO ONE had filed complaints with the BBB (Why?).

I intend on keeping you informed on what is going on with this.... I can not "change" the above information - nor would I want too. But from what I have read, I can add to this at any time.

06/18/2012 @ 10:47 AM still waiting on e-mail *sigh*

Review about: Amerisave Loan.

Had an Experience with Amerisave?

Comments

I filed a complaint with the BBB, similair story paid $600 for a appraisal (3 units) the appraisal came in at sell price. Amerisave did not accept their own appraisal, because the only comps in area was either 2 units or 4 units, I lost my $600 and never got it back. I got a loan with B of A, 1 week later no problems

I have used them before and my closing went well. I am in the process of actually using them again. You do have to pay for some items up front and you do need to get your paperwork done quick but all in all a good experience.

Please contact Amerisave customer service at 8669707283 to discuss your experience. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you!