Tommy Lemonis, our loan officer is the worst communicator I've seen in 30 year in business. His voicemail used to say, this is Tommy Lemonis, with Amerisave, sorry I can't take your call, but "I Promise" to return your call withtin 2 business hours--I spent 2 months in application dealing with these fee based jerks, with a perfect credit score and 30 years of running a successful business, and got nothing but fees, delays, and moutains of paperwork because I finally addressed their lack of communication issues.

I asked 4 times to speak to the CEO and was denied.

Rebecca Balkom was Tommy's boss and took over to do nothing but defer

more documentation issues that were already resolved via fax at least twice. I am concvinced that after being turned down for petty non-issues, that Amerisave is an expert company of preying on the unknowledgeable people in the world of re-finance.

Consumer Reports needs to go undrecover in several different applicant scenarios and discover what I did--which was a company that loves to fee you, delay you, and frusttrate you into paying more that you could get a your local s&l. Needless to say, I told them I was going to send them a bill for all the time they made me waste, and I will certainly do that, if you guys find what I experienced.

Review about: Amerisave Mortgage.

Comments

Urbandale, Iowa, United States #229277

I stated my cash out refi in october it is now december and I have still not closed. There serivce is bad very bad. Worst mistake I ever made.