Show reviews that mention
loan customer service service application closing mortgage customer refinance information process
Filter review

Theft Of Fee

Hello. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like to learn more about your experience so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. Would you be so kind as to email us at CustomerCareSM@amerisave.com? Please include your loan application number and good contact phone number.
ID

I initiated a refinance inquiry with Mr Brian Barlage at Amerisave last week. The more I work with him, the more uneasy I became.

Shifting numbers, conflicting statements.

Belligerent would not begin to describe his attitude and treatment.

The final straw was approximately 15 minutes when accused me of lying to.him.

I am demanding a refund of the $400 that I deposited. When I submitted that payment, I wrongly expected some semblance of integrity and respect.

If you feel you cannot accommodate my demand, I will quickly contact your Attorney General for assistance.

Wendell Link

wendelllink@***.com

214 695-****

User's recommendation: Dont do it!

Refinance Nightmare

Hello Victoria, thank you for your feedback. We’d like to look into this for you. Would you be so kind as to email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com? Please include your loan application number and a good contact phone number.
Full refund

I was upfront to with my credit score and the loan Manager said I am eligible for re-finance. After signing all the documents and changing my title and home insurance to their name.

They did not return any calls or emails and ruined my credit.

I fell behind on my current mortgage and They will not help you instead leaving you hanging without any resolution. Do not use this company they are fraudulent,.

I haven't heard from them in months I have to pick up the mess they made and now I am in dire straits.Loan #1667****.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company- rating 0.

Tired ofit

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number and a good contact phone number? Thank you.
$2000
Preferred solution
My loan closed the original amount promised to be what I get back from cash out and get it closed yesterday along with an apology for wasting my time

My husband and I have been trying to get a loan closed with this company now for almost 8 months every time we think we are done we are told that underwriting needs something else and they dont ask for it once they ask for it numerous times in different aspects Ive had court order documents that I had to provide I had to get a judge to write something it is ridiculous I had to copy every single check that is paid to us by person for 20 years they needed everything I mean really I have been told that we were waiting on a closing date at least 6 to 7 times and instead I get bombarded and hold we need for underwriting again I dont believe theyre ever going to close this loanI believe we will always be jerked around

User's recommendation: My recommendation is go somewhere else.

Bad follow up

Hi Diane, we are so sorry to hear that your agent is not communicating with you. Please email CustomerCareSM@amerisave.com with your phone number and loan application number so that we can reach you and take care of this issue. Thank you.
Get it completed

Verified Reviewer

I was sceptial of doing a online refi due to bad reviews. I also was assured that I was good hands now I am feeling that Im not in good hands. My agent will not respond to emails or phone call.

Pre approval scam to get 500.00

ID
Pros
  • Contacted first time within minutes
  • Very convincing
  • Low interest loan
Cons
  • Did not live up to their promises
  • Not providing fiduciary duties
  • Just took my money

Verified Reviewer

I am going to find every website online to posts how terrible of a company you are. You make people feel like they get preapproved and take their 500.00 then never personally contact me again and just send email blast request everyday.

I was never really preapproved! You asked me list after list of items. I more than provided the needed documentation. You should have a class action law suit against your company for intentionally trying to take money from people you have no intention of approving.

I wish I would have read your reviews on line before! You are not a reputable company.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

AmeriSave's reply to:

Cancelled my Cash Out Refinance after nearly 4 months and no responses from my Loan Officer or her boss.

Hello Beverly, thank you for your feedback. We’d like to look into this for you. Would you be so kind as to email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com? Please include your loan application number and a good contact phone number.
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

I was approved for the Cash Out Refinance beginning of June provided I had my garage ceiling fixed. It was done June 19th and I had a difficult time getting the appraiser to come out and could not get my Loan Officer to communicate with me.

Once approved appraisal still could not get my loan officer or her boss to call, text or email me. I gave up Aug 5th after starting the process in May.

User's recommendation: Think twice.

AmeriSave's reply to:

Used car lot of mortgages

Amerisave Refinance
Full refund

A lot of promises with initial rep. I was told "Love beating the rates of the big guys" (Rocket, Wells Fargo, etc.).

$500 application fee. Strung me along for 1.5 months only to deny my loan application last minute due to "DTI".

First of all, DTI should've been flagged when I initially started the process, but NOPE. Second of all, rather than trying to work with me to adjust numbers to make DTI work, he just cut me of and says "sorry we couldn't work something out for you." I'm

User's recommendation: Don't get scammed for their $500 application fee. Crooks.

Hi Salina, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number and a good contact phone number? Thank you.

AmeriSave's reply to:

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Anthony. Customer satisfaction is our goal every step of the way. We want to make sure we resolve any concerns. Would you be so kind to email us at CustomerCareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number?
Resolved

Phone:
(866) 865-3400 ext 4
Contact AmeriSave Customer Service

Latest Question

What does a requested Liability Document from Amerisave looks like?

Hi ,am at the end of almost closing on a refinance with Amerisave, they're requesting a Liability Document from us,the problem is that no one there can even tell me where I can get that document to be uploaded to them after I...

AmeriSave's reply to:

Hi Deborah, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number and a good contact phone number? Thank you.
AmeriSave's reply to:

Pulled hard credit inquiry without permission and refused to remove

Hello Carol, thank you for reaching out. We'd like to learn more about your experience so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. Would you be so kind as to email us at CustomerCareSM@amerisave.com? Please include your loan application number and good contact phone number.
ID

Pulled hard credit inquiry without permission and refused to remove:

6-24-21: I checked my credit score and it dropped dramatically due to a hard credit pull from Amerisave on 6-23-21.

I had cancelled a loan refi with Amerisave in May 2021 due to too many issues with getting the loan closed.

On June 22, an Amerisave rep, Jack Sullivan called me, I told him I was not interested due to my previous bad experience with his company.

On June 23, Amerisave pulled a hard inquiry on my and my fiance's credit without permission using our personal information they had on file from the cancelled application.

When I contacted Jack Sullivan, he lied and said I gave him permission, that he absolutely would not have the inquiry removed, forcing me to file a complaint against Amerisave with the BBB.

User's recommendation: Amerisave is Dishonest and devious! We wasted 6 months trying to close a loan, then it was cancelled. Only to be scammed again by a low life named Jack Sullivan!!

Poor customer service

Hello, Betty, thank you for reaching out. We'd like to learn more about your experience so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. Would you be so kind as to email us at CustomerCareSM@amerisave.com? Please include your loan application number and good contact phone number.
Preferred solution
Correct the problem so my mortgage pymyt goes back to normal. Stop telling me to pay the higher payment. I am way beyond the 7-10 business days to correct it

Verified Reviewer

Less than a yr. into the loan they processed a new act.

analysis but used twice the amount of my home owners ins. This put me negative on my esc. act.

resulting in an increase of $73 per month extra on my pymt.. I have contacted them 4 times and keep getting the same answer 7-10 to days correct it.Afterr 21 days it is still not corrected.

User's recommendation: Beware.

AmeriSave's reply to:

Bad experience, did not follow through

Hi Gerald, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number and a good contact phone number? Thank you.

AmeriSave - Bad experience, did not follow through

Signed up with Melanie Pecor, she made all kinds of promises and once she took my deposit of $500 with the promise that it was only non refundable if I "lied" to them or went with someone else. I did neither, her and her supervisor refuse to honor that.

along with similar complaints on this thread. I should have came to look at this first, i hope i can stear

User's recommendation: don't sign up with Amerisave, run for the hills.

Loan #1398****

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number and a good contact phone number? Thank you.
ID

I have almost a perfect credit score and can choose to use who I want to refinance. The services are both very poor and slow.

I am still attempting to close, sent multiple emails, and I continue not to receive any response back.

It is either you agree to their process of untimeliness, or you are going to have to walk away; which I am in the process of doing. Amerisave does not care!

User's recommendation: Use local bank vendor and stay away from national mortgage vendors!

Terrible company

Hi Deb, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com with your loan application number and a good contact phone number? Thank you.
Amerisave Mortgage Refinance

Verified Reviewer

It took four months to get to the point of closing. Then, at the last minute, they changed their terms. I was told my $500 fee would be returned within 10 days; it has been two weeks!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS MORTGAGE COMPANY.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article